Around 97.4% of our lives revolve around food. Besides after seeing these near-psychedelic food hacks, the way you eat your food will change forever!
1. For great hard-boiled eggs, put the boiling eggs in a glass of water, and shake ’em like a Zumba elective class.
2. Submerge chicken breasts in ice water before cooking it, and let them thoroughly chill down. Thus, they’ll be perfectly done at the same time as the thighs and legs.
3. Across the top of an uncovered pot, balance a wooden spoon to prevent your boiling pasta water from spilling all over the stove.
4. The next time you bake a cake, put a loaf of Wonderbread on its exposed edges and freeze it. That way you can eat it as a breakfast desert the next morning.
5. For cutting cherry tomatoes, put something small and round (such as grapes) to fork-stab between two flat surfaces. Then within few seconds, slice them by the dozens.
6. Make caramelized onions in 10 minutes by adding baking soda.
7. Spray a few drops of Pam on measuring cups to unglue peanut butter or honey from them.
8. For shaping festive pancakes or making birthday cake sprinkle designs, use cookie cutters.
9. To prevent an avocado from turning an astonishingly unappetizing gray-green color, put it in an air-tight container with an onion.
To quickly punch out cherry pits, put them in a jar or narrow-necked bottle and use chopsticks.